Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HUGS

You can't get a hug without getting one in return!

I really love that quote! Sometimes we really need a hug, too don't we? But just think about the gift you're giving back to the person you're getting the hug from!

I have another HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! Lisa is one of my very best friends. We suffered, yes suffered through nursing school together and survived. We shared the joy of graduation and each others weddings together and the birth of our little boys! We have 5 between the 2 of us (WOW!). She's such a sweet person and I appreciate her friendship greatly. She's always their for me when I need advice about anything and I really appreciate that. Especially parenting advice because it's not easy knowing the right thing to do but having someone to talk to helps. Thanks Lisa for always listening to me. I hope you have a great day!! Love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a HUG when you get home, OK?

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself hugged too Lori! :) I'm really enjoying reading your blogs ESPECIALLY today!! What a nice surprise to see MY name!! Thank you Lori for being such a great friend and probably the MOST thoughtful/considerate person I've ever known! I appreciate YOU and the person that you are. I'll have a great birthday.... I have so much to be thankful for. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on how very short life really is (no intentions to sound drab on my bday) BUT every single day is such a gift and we should enjoy them ALL and I'm PROUD to be THIRTY-SEVEN! YIKES!!!:( Ooohhh, just the sound of that .........

BassManMichael said...

Awww...Shon...that was precious! LOL.

Excuse me while I go barf... :)

Ashley said...

I agree! Lisa is a precious person. She is a very sweet and giving person. Hope she had a happy day!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess