Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

Well, today is my brother in law Michael's birthday. Although he does have a few faults, these include....
- being a blue flame
- being a Gamecock
- not being a Jeff Gordon fan

All in all he's a pretty good guy. Most importantly he makes my sister happy. He loves her and he manages to live with her and from experience I know that it's not always easy. Recently, he's really impressed me. When given some pretty devastating news regarding his unborn child he rose to the occasion and trusted in the Lord. Through the birth of his son, I saw him care for Ashley with love and tenderness and it made me very proud. Now I watch him with Trey and I can see how much he loves him. He's a great dad. I have a lot of respect for the way he has handled everything that he has been through because I can only imagine how difficult it must have been. I am amazed by your faith in the Lord, Michael.

Hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Happy birthday to a great son-in-law who makes my daughter happy!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess