Friday, March 17, 2006

FRIDAY!

TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday! What a beautiful Friday it is! Although it is going to be a busy weekend I look forward to the time off. Work is busy now and the weekends are a relief.

And Happy St. Patrick's Day! John and I made cupcakes with green sprinkles in honor of the day. Great fun! Alex was too tired and didn't make it through this adventure. For now...John loves to make cupcakes with Mommy, I know this will not last much longer so I'm trying to take advantage of it while it lasts. Of course while they baked he did go outside with his Daddy and 'play' in the garage.

Enjoy the weekend...

1 comment:

BassManMichael said...

Amen to that! Looking forward to the walk tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess