Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prayer Group

At my woman's prayer group last night our devotional was on whether we are honoring God in even the small stuff - like for example our income tax, when we get too much change back returning it or the big discussion was on how we treat each other and how we forget a lot of times how important it is to lift one another up. Especially our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. If we don't life one another up who will. I learned a lot last night. We have to stay committed to the Lord in the little things as much as the big things. Even something as little as being on time for Sunday School.

I'm going to work on this and try my best to lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ more each day!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess