Monday, February 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMA!

Today is my Moma's birthday. I won't put her age... :-) I'm very lucky to have her in my life. She has always been such a wonderful Mother. Now, she is not only my mother but my friend. I don't know what I would do without her. She's very loving and kind. I think the neatest thing now is watching her with my boys. It's fun to see her as a grandmother. She's taught me so much in my life. How to be faithful and trust in the Lord most importantly and how to love with your whole heart.

Thanks for everything Moma! You're the best!!

2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

wow..you have a TON of Feb. birthdays:
Jon, Alex, Nanny, You & your mom...that's an expensive time :)

Hope you are doing great!

BassManMichael said...

Hehe...she gets mine next week!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess