Friday, March 24, 2006

Kids...

I'm always amazed at John. The things he comes up with are fascinating of course to me anyway. He told me the other night after cleaning his room that he thought he needed a robot to clean his room while he was playing outside. He said 'it could do all my chores while I'm outside playing. Wouldn't that be neat?!' He smiled at me and then his big blue eyes got big and he said 'it could just do all our housework for us while we are gone during the day and then when we get home we could just play.' How perceptive is that for a 5 year old and how many adults haven't thought of that?! Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

Alex news... well he has another tooth that makes 5. Going a little slower than some but right in line with his brother. He's saying 'uh oh' now. Last night in the tub he would drop his toy over the side of the tub over and over just so he could say 'uh oh' it's more like 'oh oh' but we know what he means. Still not walking but he is standing without holding on more and more so I'm sure sooner or later he's just going to take off and we won't be able to keep up!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the little moments are what make being a mom exciting. Glad they're both doing well!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess