Monday, March 13, 2006

VACATION


I had the wonderful opportunity to enjoy a few days off last week. It was Spring Break for the student's at SWU, so I took a few days off. It was wonderful. I spent time with my boys and enjoyed just being off. One of the highlights of my time off was spending time with my adorable new nephew Trey. He's such a sweet baby. His parents actually let him spend the night with us on Thursday. I'm honored b/c we are the first to have him for an overnight visit. He was a little angel of course. He looks just like his Daddy. He slept till 8:30 on Friday morning...cousin Alex woke up at 6:30am!! Trey has survived a lot, see Trey was born with a heart defect and has already survived open heart surgery. He's taught me a lot already in his 4 months. He's taught me about the Lord's faithfulness and love. There is nothing like holding a new baby to remind us of God's love. The smiles they reward you with are priceless. I certainty enjoyed my time with you Trey and look forward to many, many more overnight visits. Love ya, buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby!! I am not biased. He had a wonderful time and his Aunt Lori is by far the best baby sitter ever!!!! She got a very large amount of food in Trey! He is such a wonderful blessing and gift from God. My little Miracle! He love you very much, just like his mommy!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess