Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Moma!

I hope you had a wonderful day! I won't tell anyone how old you are... =) I don't have a picture of you, you're probably relieved. Thanks for all you are and all you do. You are a wonderful mother and now an amazing friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

On another note...Alex is just too funny...he was told to pick up his Hot Wheels tonight. He doesn't really like picking up his toys. He asked me to help him and I explained that he needed to do it himself. He told me he wanted to play 'when I am the Mommy and you are little Alex. You want to play that? I said sure, what would you do if you were the Mommy?' He said, 'I would help you pick up your cars.'

For American Idol fans...Did you hear the young kid sing the John Lennon song last night? He got rave reviews...Well, I heard Daughtry sing it at his concert in December and he sang it way, way better........

It's leap year tomorrow and I have the day off...wahoo.

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess