Friday, February 22, 2008

SURPRISE!

I have the best husband ever! Yesterday for my birthday he got a babysitter and planned a date night. He took me to Bonefish for a delicious dinner - including strawberry shortcake for dessert - yummy! and he surprised me with a gift. He gave me this beautiful saphire butterfly ring. I had showed him this ring at BJs probably 6 months ago and told him I liked it. We haven't bought each other gifts in several years because we've been trying to pay off our van and cut down our debt. Well, he said that I deserved a present this year and surprised me with this. I think he's been saving his lunch money =). How sweet is that?! Not only that he bought me a gift but that he listened when I told him something I liked. He planned all this out about a month ago...he's just the best. So, thoughtful and caring, so good to me. I love you with all my heart and thank God everyday that he gave you to me.

Thank you again for my birthday celebration - you are the BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty ring! Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a fun night out!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess