Friday, March 07, 2008

Mommy, I made a butterfly!

While John and I were reading his story for homework yesterday Alex calls out to me from their area of the house and says 'Mommy, I made a butterfly!' We kept reading and he got more insistent. 'Mommy, I made a butterfly, come and see.' I asked him Alex what did you make a butterfly out of? He said, 'My poop.' Can't say I saw the art in that but you gotta love his thoughts on it.

John looked at him in the bottom bunk as he was climbing to get on top and said to me 'He's so cute...when he's asleep.'

Boy - they sure do keep me laughing!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little boys...they sure have a way of making our homes HILARIOUS don't they!!!??? It is something ALL the time around here. I really wish I was organized and had it together enough to keep a journal of all the funny things they do and say, but unfortunately, I don't.

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess