Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy, I like you!

After picking Alex up today he told me he had gotten in trouble for disagreeing with Sarah. That is pretty typical. A few minutes later he said "Mommy, I wike you." This is also one of his typical, favorite things to say. I said, "You seem to like me a lot when you get in trouble." He said, "When I get in big twouble I wike you a whoe wot, Mommy!" He kept telling me that all know with a completely straight face. Later he got very quiet while I was helping John with his homework. I called him and he said, "I not messing with your make-up, Mommy." He came in to the living room and proceeded to do a little dance, with black eye shadow all over his face while saying "I'm so petty, so, so petty!" He keeps me smiling, belly laughing is more like it!!

2 comments:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

Did you get a picture? One that would for sure come back to haunt him down the road!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a picture too! He sounds like a cute little rascal!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess