Tuesday, February 05, 2008

FEB 5th!

WOW, it's already Feb 5th!! Where does the time go? I know I have been slammed at work. The flu has hit SWU along with several other nasty little viruses. They are keeping me busy! I like to be busy but not so busy I can't think!!! So, what's up? Who saw LOST last week? I'm interested in everyone's theories? Who has stopped making theories? Does anyone think there is a biblical tie? Savior Locke? Redeemed Locke? Lot of tortured souls on there... All I can say is it is some creative writing!! Shon is just about sick of it though.

John's new favorite show is American Gladiators -- hmm -- he likes that. Tonight Biggest Loser. He likes reality TV. Any TV... =)

Hope you all are well and FLU FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Can't help you here. Rarely EVER watch TV and if I do it's something like HGTV after all are in bed. During awake hours the TV is usually on cartoons or some Disney show (Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, etc)

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

We are still loving LOST. It has kept us interested and entertained. I hope the writers strike resolves soon so we get a complete season. I hate to speculate on theories, as I am always wrong. We should plan a date for the two of us sometime soon, I miss YOU!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess