Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Party Pictures

Here are the party pictures. Sorry it took awhile...we've had camera issues that I won't go in to... Anyway...NO I didn't make their cakes. Chris Patrick from Easley always makes cakes for me. She's very affordable and does an AWESOME job. She can make anything you want and her cakes taste good. At any rate as you can see they both had a great time!! Enjoy...



This is Alex with his new quilt for his bottom bunk bed... of course he wants to take it off and put it anywhere he wants to lie down. My parents and Shon and I went in together for this to be his gift. He loves it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED all the pic's!! The cakes are AWESOME!!! I love Thomas with his name on it. Looks like the parties were lots of fun. Is Alex going into the bunk bed as part of turning 3 or was he already in it?

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

now THAT train cake is amazing!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY TO ALL MY LOVED ONES!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess