Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Doodle Bug!



It was fun to look back and choose a picture for your birthday post. I liked both of these and just couldn't decide so I used them both. I can't believe that you are 7 today. WOW! Time just flies -- it only seems like yesterday when you joined our family. What a treasure you are!! It is a joy to be your mom. I am in awe of you and all that you are. I look forward to all that is ahead and all that we will learn together. I'm sure there will be a day when you read this and say, Moma why did you have to call me 'Doodle Bug'! I hope you have a wonderful day my love -- you have forever changed my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just precious!! Brought tears to my eyes! I too remember when he was born SEVEN years ago. Doesn't seem like it could possibly be seven years! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

Happy Birthday, John!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess