Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Conversation between brothers...

John has soccer camp this week and Shon took a 1/2 day off today to spend the afternoon with him after camp was over. He told him he could choose anything he wanted for them to do and he chose for them to go and ride go carts. This is the conversation we had in the van this morning on the way to work, daycare and camp.
Alex: "Mommy, I go outside. It's not dark."
Me: "Maybe later today we will."
Alex: "Maybe my Daddy take me outside."
John: "No, Daddy will probably be to worn out after riding go carts today to take you outside."
Alex: "When I get bigger, I ride go carts."

Too funny...

1 comment:

Candice said...

So cute! I can't believe he can carry on coversations on now!! :)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess