Thursday, February 01, 2007

SNOW DAY!


Who doesn't love a snow day?! It's just great. Of course I didn't get my hopes up last night when they were predicting it but when I woke up this morning about 6am we had about 4 inches of the white stuff covering the ground. It was beautiful! I woke John up to see - he wasn't too excited to be woken up - but once he saw it he was just as excited as me and could not wait to get outside and play! It quickly turned to rain but we still had a great time sledding, throwing snowballs and building a snow man. This was Alex's first snow and the first one we've seen here at our new home. It was great...no work and now school. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! WE LOVED IT!!! Maybe we'll get some more this year...a snow day a month would be just perfect for us.

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

YAY for snow!!! Wasn't it SO fun?!?! Glad you got the day off..I'm sure that was great!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! So glad I'm getting to post. I hope you didn't "fix" it just on my account!! I do not dare open a blogger acct though !! That's all I need is to get hooked on blogging. Although I'm already hooked on reading a few blogs that I really enjoy. Glad you all had a fun day. The pic looks like the boys were living it up. But, they look sooooo cold !! I agree, I hope we have MORE of the snow this winter.

Anonymous said...

She fixed the blog thing for me!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess