Friday, February 09, 2007

Mind reading!

I went to the grocery store yesterday. Each week the night before I go as I'm making my list of what we need I always ask Shon and John if they have any items they'd like to request that I buy. Well, I had bought John some mini blueberry muffins that he likes yesterday. When he saw them as we were unloading the van he said 'Oh, Moma you bought me blueberry muffins and I didn't even tell you to.' I asked him how I knew he wanted them and he quickly replied 'you read my mind.' He was very serious, too. Thinking back there were many times when I would have thought my mom was a mind reader and when I thought she had eyes in the back of her head, too. Maybe, secretly mom's do...they do seem to know us better than anyone else, don't they?!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

He's just SO cute...and smart....

I got your 'reception reply card' for my wedding in the mail...YAY!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess