Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, John!


6 years ago today this beautiful little boy entered my life. I just can not believe it has been 6 years. I remember the drive to the hospital that Wednesday morning - I don't think Shon and I said anything all the way there...lost in our thoughts I suppose. What a joy it has been to be John's Mommy! He's such a special little boy and it is so much fun to watch him grow and learn. Just look at how much he has changed! I'm fascinated each day by the new things he learns and tells me. What a wonderful blessing from the Lord.
I love you sweet boy. I hope you have a wonderful day today!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

AWWWW...Happy Birthday John!!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess