Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Moma, Ma, Gan Gan and Mama K.....!


As you can see we have a lot of birthday's in the month of February. They all start with John's on January 31st and continue right up until Michael's on March 8th. Today is Moma's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you are having a good day. You are a wonderful Mother and the best friend I could ever have. I'm so glad that we are not only mother and daughter but that we are friends as well. You are the best and I couldn't make it through life without you! Thanks for all you have done for me and all that you continue to do for me each and every day. I'm very blessed and I thank God for you.

I need to update my picture...the boys have grown a lot since this one at the beach...I'll try to do that this weekend when we have dinner to celebrate.

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess