Friday, February 23, 2007

HMMM....

Couldn't really think of a title...just miscellaneous thoughts going through my mind today. The students are leaving for Spring break...yes Spring break. It's early, but it couldn't come at a better time. There is a tremendous amount of sickness right now so I'm glad they are going home and getting away from one another for a little while hopefully they won't bring their germs back....

I'm officially 32 now. Doesn't feel any different to be 32...Amazing how fast the time goes by though.

Alex and John are doing great. John is going to the rodeo tonight with Papa - he's very excited. Alex is spending the night with Papa and Gan Gan. They both have fun evenings planned. Shon is having guys night out and I have Prayer Partners tonight with the girls from Sunday School. So....tomorrow we celebrate my grandmother's birthday. Lot's of birthdays in the family this month!

I leave you with a verse I like that was on my calendar yesterday -

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace." Numbers 6:24 - 26

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess