Thursday, January 25, 2007

GET YOUR FLU SHOT!


What a week! John has had the flu...poor little guy. He started on Saturday night with fever and coughing. I felt so sorry for him. We got the diagnosis on Monday and the whole family was placed on Tamiflu. Luckily, no one else has come down with anything and Lord willing thanks to a lot of prayers hopefully we will continue to stay well. I must say the little guy has managed to keep smiling through it all. I think the worst was yesterday...he coughed all day...non-stop. AND...his 6th...yes I did say 6th...birthday party is Saturday. I think he's gonna be well enough for it thank goodness.

Look at this adorable new picture of Trey. Ashley and Michael had new pictures made over the weekend. I'll try to share more later. He's growing so fast and dare I say he's walking....too cute!! Just gotta work on saying 'La La' that's what I've decided will be easier than Lori.
Keep those prayers coming for NO MORE GERMS for the Herron's!

1 comment:

BassManMichael said...

Man, that boy's daddy must be a real stud!! What a good-looking guy!! :)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess