Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER!

Today is my best friend Jennifer's birthday. She likes to remind me that she is 3 months younger than me...well you are officially 31 now. We have been friends for a long time now. We met when we were in the 8th grade. I think we're going on about 17 years of friendship now. WOW!! That is an accomplishment. Lots of ups and downs along the way but what stands out in my mind is that we have always managed to find our way back to one another, no matter what - good or bad we've always found our way back! We've had so many fun times! Trips (Ridgecrest, Centrifuge, New Orleans, Senior Week 1 and 2, Atlanta, New York, Charleston) and I hope more trips to come. Concerts - especially BON JOVI! We've shared the hard times, too and they've always made us stronger and closer which is most important. We've shared so many good times the Lord has blessed us in many ways! We were able to share in each others wedding days and you've shared in the lives of my boys which means so much to me! I look forward to sharing with you in your children's lives. There is much to look forward to. And much to thank you for.
I can't really put in to words what you mean to me, what all the good times have meant, what having you there has meant. All I can say is I love you very much and I am blessed to know you and have you in my life. I think back to the Michael W. Smith song "Friends are Friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them" We are forever friends no doubt. Have a wonderful birthday, you're the best!!!!!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess