Monday, May 08, 2006

Bagpipes, caps, gowns...

It's that time of year again...Graduation... And wow is my building quiet. It's amazing how quiet it is when all those freshman leave the building!! I have to admit this year I got a little teary eyed. Of course every year when the Bagpipes lead the graduates in it brings tears to my eyes. But this year I started seeing graduates that I had established relationships with. One after another. It's amazing to see how they've changed in just 4 short years. And to know I had some small part in their lives. Hopefully, for the better. It was a little more difficult not getting emotional. The service was really nice. I enjoyed being a part of it in a small way. CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES -- GOD BLESS!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess