Thursday, May 04, 2006

Floating turd

Ok, so the title of my blog is Mommy's World so from time to time you have to expect 'gross' Mommy stories. So...here you go. Some of you won't find this all that gross. Last night, my wonderful husband had already fed Alex and had him in the tub (I had to work late). So, I was sitting in the bathroom with him letting him play with his toys well, I wasn't paying real close attention but I did notice that he stood up, turned around facing the tub and started well, grunting...next thing I know there is a rather large turd coming from his bottom. There just wasn't enough time to get him over the toilet. Needless to say, we had a floating turd in the tub. Yep, Alex's first floating turd. I remember that happening at least once with John. Props again to my AWESOME husband, who's just the best Daddy every - he disposed of the floating turd and cleaned the tub while I cleaned up and put a diaper on Alex. John thought the whole event was quite comical. And honestly it was.

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hahahahaha--too funny!

Anonymous said...

Yep,I know where you're coming from sister! Been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

That stuff stinks.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess