Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Busy, Busy!

Where does the time go? I haven't posted in a week and the time has just flown by!! In a span of a week I have attended a funeral for a precious friend. Celebrated Mother's Day by attending a picnic with my grandmother, taking my mother-in-law and mother out to dinner and celebrated another friend's completion of a master's degree. Last night my ladies prayer group met at my house for our monthly meeting. We always have a great time of fellowship. We had voiced goals last time of things we were going to work on for the month until our next meeting and I think all of us had met some of our goals. In this past week I think the Lord has really emphasized to me how blessed I am to have such special people in my life. How blessed I was to know Mrs. Becker and the wonderful example she lived -- how she adored her family. How blessed I am to have the example of a Godly Grandmother and Mother in my life. And the list goes on and on. Thank you Lord for all your many blessings.

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess