Monday, August 14, 2006

Daddy's Helper


Alex loves to help his Daddy. Here he is helping him in the Herron Performance shop. The funny thing is we have a picture of John at the same age in the same outfit helping Shon work on his car, too. I guess that is the nature of little boys and their Daddy's!!

I registered John for kindergarten today. I really like his teacher Mrs. Miller. I think it will be a great year. He really didn't think today was all that much fun...standing in line, paying fees, etc wasn't all that exciting to him. Hopefully, Wed the first day will be more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't going to believe this but I REMEMBERED that pic of John right when I saw this pic of Alex even before I read the blog. We were living in Miss. & you emailed it to me.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess