Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Best Buddies

This is John and his best buddy Little John. We had Little John over to spend the night a couple of weekends ago for a last get together before school started. The 2 of them have stayed at the same daycare since they were about 6 months old. Because my John is about 3 months older they are Big John and Little John. It is has been such a joy to watch them grow up together. They won't be going to the same school but I hope they can stay friends.

Tomorrow is the big day!! John is excited. I'll admit I'm a little sad. I'll share my thoughts tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two little boys about to start a big adventure. I hope they will remain buddies. That's sweet that they've been together for so long.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess