Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bristol Motor Speedway here we come...

Big shout out goes to my husband's best friend Jason Few...he called today with 2 FREE, yes FREE tix to the Bristol night race. Now, you see Jason could not go, so that means that I get to go. (Otherwise, like last year it'd be Shon and Jason going). I've always wanted to go to this race, being the Nascar fan that I am (yes, Lisa, I really am...). So, we are going to Bristol, YIPEE. I'm so excited. I will take pictures and post them for all to see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, ENJOY it ! I can just hear the excitement in your words! You can barely contain yourself, can you???!!!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

i know this is a sad question...but is the Bristol in Charlotte? if so, you guys must stay with me! :)

Lori said...

Lisa - I'm sure I will enjoy it!!

Candice - No, Bristol is in Tennessee. Lowes Motor Speedway is in Charlotte...but thanks so much for the offer!!

Anonymous said...

Candice, you are in the heart of NASCAR country, you need to be educated...

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hahaha...i was waiting on that shon :)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess