Friday, July 14, 2006

Myrtle Beach here we come...

Tomorrow we leave for vacation. John can't wait. He has all the things he wants to do planned out. Ride go carts (the big ones) with Daddy, play in the sand, play putt-putt, ride the rides and all of this in the first couple of days. He's already got his bags packed and sitting by the back door. We haven't been since he was 3 so I'm anxious to see how excited he is when we get there. He's going to ride with Ashley and Michael since they have the awesome van with the DVD player. This will be Alex's first time at the beach so I'm interested to see how he reacts to the ocean. I'm sure he will love the sand! He'll probably do exactly what big brother does - that's usually how it goes. I'll post pictures when we get back. I won't be missing work that is for sure!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess