Thursday, July 06, 2006

Alex and the TV remotes..

Today I have a story about Alex. He's a smart kid, well, as far as Shon is concerned. He has won over his Dad for life. The other night we were watching TV and the show was over. The remotes were on the love seat and Shon was at the computer well Alex got both remotes and proceded to take them both over to Shon. Shon gave him a high five and a big hug. Alex of course was thrilled - he's in to being highly praised for helping. And of course he loves his Daddy right now very much. So I'd have to say I think they will be buddies now forever...it was just too cute. I guess Alex likes watching the Speed Channel verses the Food Network!

1 comment:

BassManMichael said...

That's funny. Hopefully Trey will be doing that for me in a year or so!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess