Friday, July 28, 2006

Beach Trip 06



I know, I know. It has taken me awhile to get this post up and I will have more pictures up soon (I hope). It has been a crazy week at work and I'm afraid it's just the beginning!! I just want to share a few things John said at the beach with you today. He told my mom on one of our first nights after we got there while they were out on the balcony..."wouldn't it be cool if we were in China now, b/c it's sunny there now and we wouldn't have to go to bed we could just play all day." This comes from Shon always telling him since he was probably 2 when the sun goes down here that it's rising in China. Then while we were at the Pavillion riding the Log Flume when it was all over and we finished coming down the second big hill he said "I was a little afraid of that ride but now that I know what it's all about I love it!" This was of course after he said at the top of the very same hill "I wish we had never gotten on this ride." I'll have more stories and pictures for you later.

Posed pictures with Alex are difficult right now he's just too busy exploring the world. He loved the ocean, even in his face - he'd just wipe it off and keep going. Funniest thing though he couldn't stand for the sand to get on his hands!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

John is getting SO big!!! :)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess