Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sick baby...

Alex woke up vomiting last night. Pitiful little thing. I feel so helpless when my babies are sick. He was just so sad. So pale and helpless. I want to fix it and make it all better of course I tried but there is not an instant fix this time. There isn't much I have problems dealing with but I DESPISE stomach viruses. But, hopefully we have survived the worst. That is my prayer anyway - that he is on the mend and that no one else in the family will get sick. I cleaned like a mad woman all morning so hopefully that will help.

Pray for healing for baby Alex and wellness for the rest of us. God teaches us to trust him even in these tiny little trying times. The very thing we despise the most is the very thing we must trust him the most to handle for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Hope the little guy is feeling better soon.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess