Monday, April 03, 2006

Accomplishments...

Wellness Week is all over...thank goodness. It was a big success. I have only heard positive comments from the students and staff. It always feels good to have accomplished/completed something you've worked on for a long period of time. I also gave blood during the blood drive we had on campus. I feel like this is important as well - I shouldn't ask my employees and students to do something I myself am not willing to do. I unit of blood potentially saves 3 lives!

We had a great weekend as well. John had a birthday party for his friend Robin. It was at a horse farm so he got to ride a horse. He seemed to enjoy this very much. It was a beautiful day. Alex is getting closer and closer to taking those first steps. I'll keep you posted on that.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got a new grill too!!
Now I can cook for my wife!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess