Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm back...

I've been absent from the blogging world lately...busy!! First Alex was sick, then John was sick (not with the dreaded stomach virus though...thank the Lord!), and of course then I was sick...me and John are blessed with the tendency towards bronchitis, great fun for us and those around us. We sound like barking dogs...right Daddy?! Anyway...I'm back and will be more diligent in posting. Work is busy...but there is light at the end of the tunnel. 2 more weeks until graduation. WOW! YIPEE... I might actually tear up this year. This will be the first year where I will see a class graduate that I have watched for their entire 4 years, what a transformation, a HUGE transformation for some of them. Hopefully, I've planted a seed in some of their lives and hearts and made a difference to some of them in some small way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CANDICE!!! Candice was the inspiration for this blog and is a good friend. She's also John's first love. :-) We miss you Candice and wish you a very happy day. She inspires me because even when she was betrayed beyond what anyone can imagine she turned to the Lord and found comfort and courage there, handling things with amazing grace and wisdom. I'd like to hope I'd be able to do that. Love ya, girl!!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back..... wondered what happened to ya!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

awwww...SO sweet. Thanks Lori...that made me feel cherished! Love you too...and John I love him too :)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess