Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What do you want to be when you grow up?

On the way home yesterday John was telling me about an author that came to visit their school yesterday. He said, 'You have to go to college for 8 years, 8 years to be an artist that draws the pictures for books.' I said, 'Is that what you want to do when you grow up?' He said, 'NO! I want to be in the Air Force. I'm gonna be an Army Man.' Alex says he wants to be a train conductor. I remember when I was little and I wanted to be a cheerleader and a cashier. I did achieve my dream of being a
cashier at Ingles for 4-5 years. Never accomplished that goal of cheerleader...not coordinated enough to do that. I did try - once. I wonder how many different things the boys will want to be. I look forward to seeing them dream big dreams and succeed.

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess