Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Run Yourself Ragged


I hope this is not how any of you feel after the long holiday weekend! Do any of you remember this game? While John helped Shon bring down all the Christmas decorations he saw once again Shon's games from his childhood. (My husband is a pack rat!!!) He just had to have this game brought down so he could try it. He's actually asked before, when we moved he saw all of Shon's games and wanted to play with it then. Shon probably wasn't ready to pass them down then....he's pretty, shall we say protective of his things. Anyway, John proceeded to play with this game for a solid hour. It was so interesting to watch him and his little mind work. Shon said he was exactly the same way, he'd play with it for hours when he was a kid. Like father like son...

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We took Alex to see his first movie. The Bee Movie. He LOVED it, they both did. When we sat down and he looked at the screen he said 'That's a really big movie, Moma!" It was so adorable. He just sat and stared amazed the entire time. Great times!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot for the life of me remember this game. Oh well, looks fun. We saw the Bee Movie too. It was very cute. Think about you often! Hope you're doing well. Maybe one day soon I'll email:)I'm pretty well run ragged too!

Anonymous said...

І ѕeldom ωrite гemarks, but i ԁid a few searching and wounԁ up here "Run Yourself Ragged".
And I ԁo have 2 questions for you if іt's allright. Could it be only me or does it appear like some of the comments appear like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Have a look at my webpage - seo testimonials

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess