Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Trey!


My precious nephew is 2 today. If you don't beleive in miracles just look at this beautiful little boy and there you will see our little miracle. I just can't beleive that it's been 2 years since he was born and had his heart surgery. He had a blast at his birthday party yesterday. He's not feeilng so well today though... say a little prayer that he feels better very soon.

I love you, little buddy. You are a joy to me and my family. I thank God for you and how he has already worked in your little life. Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

I can't believe he is two...Happy Birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is precious. He looks so sweet. He looks like he's very content in his Aunt Lori's arms. I cannot believe it's been 2 years either!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I love the new look on the blog :) Happy thanksgiving!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess