Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged, thanks to my good friend Candice..
Rules of the tag: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits or embarrassing things about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, so here are my 8 random facts.

1. I love football. Always have. Go Clemson Tigers and Go Dallas Cowboys. I have both team schedules on our calendar on the fridge.
2. I'm totally addicted to diet coke.
3. I married my high school sweet heart, 7 years to the day after we started dating. We will celebrate 10 years of marriage September 27 and 17 years together!!
4. I love soap opera's (Y&R and General Hospital)...I know, I know...I grew up in the 80's what can I say??
5. I actually love just about any TV. I have all my particular shows I watch...Gray's Anatomy, Lost, American Idol, Friday Night Light's, Brothers and Sisters, House...I really need Tevo!
6. I am HUGE Bon Jovi fan. I will be attending a concert next year when they go on tour for their new album Lost Highway. I saw them in Atlanta and Greenville during their last tour.
7. I totally adore my parents and have the up most respect for them and all that they sacrificed through the years to provide for me and my sister.
8. I love being a Mom and wife and couldn't ask for anything better than the wonderful life the Lord has given to me. I am so blessed.

So, I think I will tag...Ashley and Michael who haven't posted in FOREVER. I will also tag Shon and let him post here on my blog. That will be fun for everyone to read.

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I am addicted to a soap too.....All My Children....I can't believe it...I go home from 1-2 for lunch every day to see it...AHHH... :)

Thanks for playing along!!! I love it ....!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess