Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary Moma and Daddy!



Today is my parents 36, WOW!, wedding anniversary. That is a long time. I don't mean that in a bad way...just literally that is a lot of years to spend with the same person. It takes a lot of love and commitment to survive 36 years of marriage now days. I'm very proud of them. They haven't had all easy times either. But, I've seen them have faith in each other and faith in the Lord that together the 3 of them can get through anything. I love you both very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

(It's ironic the only 2 pictures I had of them were from vacation, not together and with Ashley's child....go figure!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents. They are both so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Yes, well he is a gorgeous child. What can I say? Those were the days when he slept late because of he pacie.....ahhhh.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess