Thursday, September 27, 2007

10 years ago today...

I said I do to my wonderful husband. The years have flown by!! It is almost impossible to believe that we have been married for a decade now! And together for 17 years.

Shon, it's been an awesome ride. You are the most sensitive, sweet and caring man. Watching you with our boys is such a joy. You are an exceptional father and I am so blessed to be on this journey with you. I look forward to all that we have ahead of us.

Thanks for everything. You are the best. Always and forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!
Always and Forever!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post. HAPPY anniversary to you both. May you be blessed with many, many more years together filled with good times & health.

HowToMe.com said...

Congratulations, you two :-)

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess