Thursday, September 03, 2009

Movie Night -- Week 2

We deviated from our movie list this week and rented Hannah Montana from the Red Box. I love the Red Box!! And, the movie was excellent. We all enjoyed it. It is actually one TV show that is good. Next week we are back to our list with Evan Almighty.

Cute Quotes from the boys...
Papa Ernie told John he was lucky on Sunday night and I said it's in his genes. John looked over at me and said "but I'm not wearing jeans." =)

Alex said this on the way to school this morning in Norris where the sun is particularly bright and in our eyes. "Who turned on the light? Who turned on the sun?" I said, "God did." He said, "well you need to tell him to turn it off, it is too bright!".

Lori

1 comment:

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

that made us laugh!!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess