Friday, September 11, 2009

Movie Night #3 and GIRLS NIGHT!

Thought I would report on Movie night edition 3. We watched Evan Almighty as planned. This was Alex's choice. They watched this several times in the car on our trip to NY. I had not seen it until this week and it was very cute. John fell asleep at the end....

I forgot to post last week when I told you about Hannah Montana that John has a picture of Miley Cyrus on his wall. He got it last summer from a friend out of one of those tween magazines. He wouldn't want anyone to know about it I'm sure. =) I think it's cute. I used to love when my mom would by me those magazines.

Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT OUT! My best friend, Jenn and I are having dinner at Portofino's one of our favorite Italian places and then we are going to see the Time Traveler's Wife. Looking forward to this. The boys are headed to the Westminster Racetrack for a race.

Have a great weekend...
And here's a picture of us from DC on our summer trip...

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess