Saturday, May 17, 2008

Narnia!

We planned today for Narnia - John and I have both been excited to see the 2nd movie. It did live up to our expectations! It was great. I had not planned to take Alex, thinking it would be too scary for him. He thought differently. When we were leaving he begged and begged to go. I explained that there may be parts of the movie that would scare him and he was OK with that. He LOVED it. He kept wanting to see 'the Lion' (Aslan) and toward the end he kept asking if it was over...it does get long. But he did like it and he kept telling me he was going to be Edmund (I think that's his name - the younger brother of Peter). At any rate it was great. John was very much enjoying the entire thing. Ashley joined us for our Narnia event.

If you hadn't plan to see it - it is a must see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear a good review from you. We're planning on seeing it Friday. The boys are VERY excited. We're taking Tanner but let me tell you, that boy is a tough as nails having 2 older brothers. Nothing can scare him. He saw Spiderwick Chronicles and was fine with it. Does that make me a bad mama?? hee hee I do things with him I would HAVE NEVER OVER MY DEAD BODY done with Alexander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess