Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Homecoming at SWU





Saturday was Homecoming at SWU. Despite the fact that I had to work it was a great day!! Family was invited and the boys had a GREAT time. This year it was all centered around athletics. There was volleyball, girls soccer and then a showdown between SWU and IWU(Indiana Wesleyan Univ). It was a lot of fun. It was a western theme with BBQ and horse and buggy rides. There was face painting for the kids and a huge slide as you can see in the pictures. 1st there is John, then me, Alex and Annica (Monique and Coach Schmitt's little girl). PS...yes, I did get a hair cut... I included a picture of the game. The team played extremely well. IWU is ranked #1 and we're #2 in the Christian rankings...it was an awesome game. You can see Alex was having a great time (flirting with all the girl students!!).

Shon and I head to Atlanta for the weekend - tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary. I'm so excited to get away and enjoy sleeping and relaxing. (thanks Moma and Daddy for babsitting!) Pictures next week!

No comments:

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess