Friday, October 19, 2007

Big boys don't cry...

Alex keeps telling me "I a big boy, Moma" Well, yesterday I asked him if he was a good boy at daycare. He said 'I cied (cried) when I couldn't have a big marker. I cied and cied." I said, Alex "Big boys don't cry." He said, "I do, I cy whenever I want to." I just thought that was so sweet and so to the point. I want him to always be like that. Sensitive and able to cry whenever he wants/need to.

It's been a crazy week returning from Fall Break. The students always bring lots of germs back with them... I have pictures from our trip to Atlanta. I'll try to get those posted this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that!! ALL age boys should be able to cry whenever they feel like it!!! Way to go Alex!!!

pray.trust.live said...

Hey Lori! I hope things are going well. Are Jason and Kelley taking care of my kids?? I miss you so much! I wanted to send you the link to my blog so we can keep updated! Love ya!!
www.deborahkrhodes.blogspot.com

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess