Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Training Wheels No Moore!



After a couple of days of intense practice the training wheels have finally come off!! There was a lot of pride in this milestone I must say for my little 6 year old. He was so proud of himself he could hardly stand it! And of course we were proud of him as well. I know there are many, many more milestones to come. Including his kindergarten (graduation) celebration on Friday. Shon asked me if I was going to cry...I said no...hmmm...maybe I was wrong. I'll let you know.

6 comments:

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

Awww, that is so great. There is nothing like learning to ride a bike. I STILL remember taking the training wheels off mine. Congrats to John!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

awww...yay john! is that a 'tattoo' on john's arm :)

tell him that candice is SO proud of him!

BassManMichael said...

I told him it would only be a day or two and he'd have it!!

Way to go John!!

Lori said...

Yes, Candice that is a 'tatoo'. John loves to apply those. We can't even wash the area in which the tatoo is on while it is there...

Anonymous said...

He's growing up! :)

Anonymous said...

Very proud day for dad.
First born rides with no training wheels and we bought our first lawnmower. This day will be remembered forever.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess