Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here Comes the Bride...


We leave tomorrow to head up to NC for my work study, Brianna's wedding. John will be the ring bearer, or ringer as he calls it. This is her with Alex last month at her couples shower at the house. My kids adore her. And honestly so do I. She's like a little sister or maybe even a daughter although I'm not old enough to be her mom. I'm looking forward to the wedding...it'll be a busy weekend but I'm sure it will be beautiful. I'll share pictures.
We also have John's kindergarten celebration in the morning before we leave. He's excited about that as well. It should be a great day.

2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Alex has SO MANY TEETH!!! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!!

I am so sure that John will make a handsome 'ringer'...for sure.

Jared and Sara Christensen said...

Looking forward to pictures, and please tell Ben and Brianna a big hello and congratulations from me!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess