Monday, November 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREY!

Trey turned 1 year old on Saturday! Isn't that just so hard to believe?! He's such a sweet little boy. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Looking back over his first year it just reminds me all there is to be thankful for and how blessed we really are. I couldn't love him anymore than if he were my own son. Check out his CaringBridge site.


Congratulations to Candice who is now engaged!! I wish you all the happiness in the world girl you deserve it!! God is so good.

See my post below on SugarLand - saw them in concert last night in Clemson. It was awesome!! Jennifer Nettles is so adorable. Not sure where she gets all that energy. Hope they tour again soon!

2 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Awww. I can't believe he's one already.....time flies by!

Thanks for the congrats we are SO excited....

Sugarland in Clemson? I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Where has this year gone????? I'm glad he is doing so well. Doesn't it just seem like yesterday that you all were in Charleston?? Happy Birthday Trey !!!!!!!!!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess