Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Opportunities

We talked about New Year's Resolutions in Sunday School last week. We talked about making them New Year's opportunities. Our family is going to have a focus verse for the New Year. "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." Philippians 2:5 I trust and believe that if we follow this verse we will be shown many opportunities to serve in the New Year.

I leave you with a picture of Alex on Christmas Day. After getting up at 4am this is how he was by noon....


Happy New Year!

Lori

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm sure you will see many positive changes by having this as your family verse. Only if we ALL abided by this verse.......
My boys got up @ 6:15 on Christmas and I thought THAT was early!!!

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess