Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful...

Here is a list of what I am thankful for:
* My savior, Jesus Christ.
* My family.
* For John who has discovered that he loves to read and has begun the Chronicles of Narnia series this weekend. He's so excited. I love the excitement he shows as he begins new things.
* For Alex, who for the life of him can not understand why we can't open presents now.
* For the new Caramel Brulae Latee at Starbucks...Oh my...It will only be there for a limited time...
* For my patient, sensitive and kind husband who continues to attend high school football games with me b/c he knows I enjoy them.
*For my parents, who are now my friends.
*For my sister and her family. For the precious new life growing inside of her.

GOD IS SO GOOD. To be continued....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so nice to make a list; especially at this time of year. Our whole message at church today was about being thankful and how our level of thankfulness is based on our level of contentment. Our pastor challenged us to make this list (I haven't yet :( )and it makes us see really how MANY things we have to be thankful for.

John, Alex and Luke

John, Alex and Luke
Captured by The Beautiful Mess